Microsoft Windows Server 2003 Migration
Is your business running its data center on a Microsoft Windows Server 2003? As of July 14, 2015, Microsoft will no longer offer Windows Server 2003 support. Migrating or upgrading servers can be a hassle for your company. But, with the right IT company in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area, the transition from the archaic Windows Server 2003 to an updated server can be a seamless transition with no interruption to you, your company, or your employees.
If you own or manage a business in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC, call Maryland Computer Service for Microsoft Windows Server 2003 migration. Our IT professionals can help build a migration strategy that meets your unique business needs. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation IT consultation.
Windows Server 2003 Migration: Our Process
Migrating servers is no walk in the park. To successfully upgrade your business from the outdated Windows Server 2003, the IT experts at Maryland Computer Service will work closely with your business leaders to protect your business from lost information. Our server migration process includes a four step plan:
- During the initial phase of server migration, perform a comprehensive IT analysis to catalogue applications, discover app dependencies, onboard any key stakeholders, and define the migration scope. This allows us to identify and establish an in-depth understanding of your key organizational requirements before putting a team in place to support the migration.
- Phase two of migrating your Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is designed to determine what applications are critical to your organization’s success and what applications are not. We’ll work with you to prioritize application organization based on several factors, including app type, importance, complexity, and risk so we can streamline the migration process.
- Phase three of migrating your Microsoft Windows Server 2003 is one of the most critical steps in the migration process. This is when we’ll put a plan in place to move forward with your migration, beginning with easy-to-move applications and undertaking any migration prerequisites. We’ll also set up a plan for future data center opportunities.
- The final stage of server migration is when our IT professionals will migrate the workloads and solve any issues that occurred during the process. One your Windows Server 2003 migration is complete, you can rest assured your business’s information technology is running on a world-class server.
Upgrade Your DC Metropolitan Business to a New Windows Server
Beginning July 14, 2015, Microsoft is no longer offering Windows Server 2003 support. At Maryland Computer Service, we can help you revamp your business and improve customer support and services during a major technology shift. Why should you migrate to a new server? You’ll experience:
- Improved IT performance
- Reduced maintenance requirements
- Increased agility and speed of response to the business
- And more!
Whether you’re migrating to a Windows Server 2012 R2, Microsoft Azure, or Office 365, we’ll seamlessly transition your businesses applications to a new server. Give us a call for support or fill out our easy-to-use enrollment form on the right for a free, no-obligation IT consultation.