Microsoft Office 365 for SMBs in MD, DC & VA
Microsoft Office 365 Small Business has been revamped, renamed, and is now called Office 365 Business Essentials. All of the original features remain, as well as a number of additions and enhancements, including a drastic increase to the number of maximum allowable users, which has gone from a mere 25, to 300. This new and improved version costs the same as its predecessor, but is now an even better value than before.
At Maryland Computer Service, we offer Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. Our IT consultants can provide small business owners complete network design-build dervices and launch your Office 365 Business Essentials without hiccup, so you can increase efficiency, productivity, and reduce your computing expenses.
Benefits of Office 365 Business Essentials for SMBs in MD, DC & VA
Office 365 Business Essentials is fully upgradeable to keep up with the needs of your business. Additional benefits include:
- Ease of use. The user friendly interface makes setup and management a breeze, so you can begin using Office 365 right away.
- Flexibility. Business Essentials is compatible with the most up to date desktop versions of Office; users may experience reduced functionality with older versions. Work anytime, from anywhere from your choice of device, creating, editing and sharing Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word files online.
- Makes sharing easy. Edit documents with colleagues in real-time and share, store, and sync up-to-date files online.
Features of Microsoft Office 365 Business Essentials
Online services and features of Office 365 Business Essentials include:
- Calendars and email – Sync your calendar, contacts, and email across all devices in real time, to stay up-to-date, and schedule meetings with ease. Business class email is secure, with 50 GB of storage per user, and the capacity to send email attachments up to 150 MB in size.
- File sharing and storage – With 1 TB of storage allowance per user, you can easily store, organize, share, the latest version of all your files.
- Instant messaging – Meetings and online connectivity are made easy with Skype for Business. Users can see who is online, and voice calls, video calls, and instant messaging make it easy to keep in touch.
- Office online – Create and edit your Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Word documents from any device, using your favorite browser.
- Online conferencing – Host media-rich online meetings using HD web video conferencing.
- Planner – With just a single click, you can launch Planner from the Office 365 app, create a plan, build a team, assign tasks, and update your status. Work together effortlessly, across all devices, and receive up to the minute email notifications to keep track of your progress.
- Search and discovery – Office Delve helps you search, and discover content based on who you’re working with, and what you’re working on, delivering personalized content.
- Sway – Sway lets you get creative, helping to create and share newsletters, personal stories, presentations, reports, and more with interactive content and professional design. Creations are easy to share from any internet enabled device and look great on any size screen.
- Team sites – Collaborate with team mates using Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses, with plenty of room for all your files with 1 TB of storage. Work together on the same file, control access, and safeguard assets.
- Yammer – Connect, engage, share and collaborate with Yammer software and business applications.
Standard with all Office 365 business plans, including Office 365 Business Essentials:
- Administration – No IT experience is required to launch or manage Office 365.
- Security – Enjoy service level, cutting-edge security practices, with continuous compliance, and proactive monitoring.
- Privacy – Extensive privacy controls keep your data secure, and it’s never for advertising purposes.
- Reliability – Guaranteed 99.9 percent uptime, and a financially backed SLA give you peace of mind.
- Support – Receive support when, where and how you need it, over the phone, online, or from other Office 365 users.
Start Using Microsoft Office 365 Today
To learn more about Microsoft Office 365 for small businesses in MD, DC, and VA, or to start using Office 365 Business Essentials today, contact the experts at Maryland Computer Service.