Medical IT Support & Healthcare IT Consulting
Managed IT Services in Maryland, Washington, DC & Virginia
Medical professionals rely on technology every day to ensure their patients receive the highest quality of care. A HIPAA compliant, secure, and reliable network of computers and workstations allows your doctors and healthcare professionals to stick to what they know best—practicing medicine.
Contact Maryland Computer Service for medical IT support and healthcare IT consulting throughout Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia. Whether you’re in need of hardware or software upgrades, ensuring medical records and patient history stay protected from hackers, passing an HIPAA or HITECH audit, or simply want to find how you can save on your IT budget this year, we’re the IT professionals you can count on.
IT Services for Healthcare Facilities in MD, DC & VA
Maryland Computer Service offers 24/7/365 IT support and monitoring for the following healthcare facilities in the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia areas:
- Urgent care clinics
- ENT specialists (ear, nose, and throat)
- Plastic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Rehabilitation centers
- And much, much more
Is Medical IT Support Different Than Traditional IT Services?
When it comes to medical IT services, there isn’t much difference between traditional IT solutions you might find in a small business. However, there is a difference in the support you receive. The only way for you to provide the highest quality of care for your patients is to incorporate a well-designed IT network into your facility and workflow.
Call Us Now at (301) 202-6521 to Schedule an IT Consultation!
Our ongoing IT support and 24/7 monitoring ensures patient data is protected at all times and your medical practice is both HIPAA and HITECH compliant. As your IT provider, we’ll integrate the proper medical software for your facility to streamline operations and increase collaboration.
We also offer other medical IT support in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC:
- IT consulting for healthcare facilities – choosing to outsource your medical practice’s IT saves you money in the short term by allowing you to focus your attention elsewhere and allocate resources to what you do best—medicine. In the long term, we can help you maximize the efficiency of your IT equipment at an affordable price for years to come.
- Email and database security – if you’re emailing patient information, including medical history, medical charts, and other sensitive data, it’s important to do so over a secure email network to prevent against the unwanted distribution of patient information (a HIPAA violation).
- Cloud computing for medical practices – providing patients with medical care doesn’t stop when your shift is over. With cloud computing for medical practices you can collaborate with other doctors and other medical facilities from any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Data protection and data recovery – losing patient records due to an IT malfunction could result in civil and criminal lawsuits and a maximum penalty of $1.5 million for all violations of an identical provision. Ensure your data is protected with MCS.
- HIPAA and HITECH audits – we’ll evaluate the current state of your information technology to identify critical gaps in security and work with you to improve your IT solutions.
Medical IT Support Technicians in MD, DC & VA
Our staff of medical IT support technicians is trained to understand the importance of data security and protecting patient records. From improved security and administration to improved performance of your IT equipment, trust Maryland Computer Service for all of your medical IT needs.
Fill out the form on the right to contact us online or give us a call to schedule an IT consultation in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area!