Medical IT Consulting
Medical IT Consulting
Healthcare professionals rely on technology everyday to ensure their patients receive the highest quality of care. A HIPAA compliant practice using a reliable network of workstations will allow your physicians and healthcare professionals to stick to what they know best, client health. MCS is a leading Healthcare technology consultant with expertise in compliance and network management. As a value based healthcare consultant we help healthcare organizations manage technology. We are familiar with, and will help manage EMR and EHR as well as practice management software! We help medical groups with IT Consulting because we understand Healthcare Management.
Is Medical IT Support Different Than Traditional IT Services?
When it comes to IT consulting services, there isn’t much difference between traditional IT management you might find in a small business and those in healthcare information technology. However, there is a difference in the healthcare systems security requirements and the management they require. The only way for you to provide the highest quality of care for your patients is with the implementation of IT management from technical experts familiar with healthcare management.
Call Us Now at (301) 202-6521 to Schedule an IT Consultation!
Our proactive managed services approach ensures data is protected at all times and your practice health systems function as they should. As your Healthcare IT Consultant, we’ll implement the proper software for your organization to streamline operations and increase collaboration. Our expertise in medical technology in Maryland, Virginia, and Washington, DC makes us the leader in our field:
- IT consulting for healthcare facilities – choosing to outsource your medical practice’s IT saves you money in the short term by allowing physicians to focus their attention elsewhere and allocate resources to what you do best—medicine. In the long term, we can help you maximize the efficiency of your IT equipment at an affordable price for years to come.
- Email and database security – if you’re emailing patient information, including medical history, medical charts, and other sensitive data, it’s important to do so over a secure email network to prevent against the unwanted distribution of patient information.
- Cloud computing for medical practices – providing patients with medical care doesn’t stop when your shift is over. With cloud computing for medical practices you can collaborate with other doctors and other medical facilities from any computer, tablet, or mobile device.
- Data protection and data recovery – losing patient records due to an IT malfunction could result in civil and criminal lawsuits and a maximum penalty of $1.5 million for all violations of an identical provision. Ensure your data is protected with MCS.
- HIPAA and HITECH audits – we’ll evaluate the current state of your information technology to identify critical gaps in security and work with you to improve your IT solutions.
IT Services for Healthcare Facilities
Maryland Computer Service offers 24/7/365 IT consulting and management for the following healthcare facilities in the Maryland, Washington, DC, and Virginia areas:
- Urgent care clinics
- ENT specialists (ear, nose, and throat)
- Plastic surgeons
- Physical therapists
- Rehabilitation centers
- Physician Practices
- And much, much more
Medical IT Support Technicians in MD, DC & VA
Our staff of medical IT support technicians are trained to understand the importance of data security and protecting patient records. From improved security and administration to improved performance of your IT equipment, trust Maryland Computer Service for all of your IT needs. Fill out the form on the right to contact us online or give us a call to schedule an IT consultation in the Maryland, Virginia, or Washington, DC area!