Cloud Computing for Businesses in MD, VA & DC
Cloud Computing Services for Businesses in Maryland, Virginia & Washington, DC
In today’s working world, you can’t always depend on a centralized team within your organization. Whether you have satellite offices or employees traveling to various job sites, your business requires access to critical business files from anywhere, at any time. The solution? Storing items on the cloud.
At Maryland Computer Service, we offer cloud computing services, including online cloud backup and secure cloud storage for businesses throughout the Northern Virginia, Maryland, and Washington, DC areas. We can help you securely store and share sensitive data available in real time.
Contact us today for cloud computing support—we can help you get your business documents stored on the cloud!
What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud computing is when a business relies on a virtual “cloud” space to store, back up, and access your business’s information. This allows your information to be accessed at any time, from any place, by anyone who is given access.
What Can You Store On a Cloud?
Cloud storage allows you to store and access any type of file or media on a virtual server. This allows employees on the road for a business trip or out on a service call to access the necessary information to do their jobs. This includes:
Why Cloud Computing?
The benefits of using cloud computing services from Maryland Computer Service far outweigh those of using an on-site server (or servers). The cloud is:
- Flexible – Using the cloud is easy, and upgrading to meet your business’s storage capacity is even easier. With the cloud, you pay for storage as you need it. Expanding your business or simply need more space? No problem! We can add or remove as much space necessary to meet the needs of your company. This also allows you to run a cost-efficient IT department and avoid spending thousands of dollars upgrading your IT equipment.
- Accessible – The most significant benefit of cloud computing is its easy accessibility. All you need is a computer, smartphone, or tablet and a reliable Internet connection!
- Easily managed – Forget about hiring a bunch of in-house IT professionals and let Maryland Computer Service manage your cloud services. This allows you to run a cost-efficient IT department and streamline your IT processes.
Contact Maryland Computer Service to learn more about our cloud computing services and how they can benefit your business!
Cloud Computing for Businesses in MD, DC & VA
Using the cloud for online backups, storage space, and other services can streamline your business processes so you can allocate more time and money elsewhere. In addition to a more efficient IT department, popular cloud applications include:
- ITaaS (IT as a Service) – Move your IT helpdesk, security and resources, software, and more to the cloud so remote and in-house employees have access to the information they need 24/7.
- DaaS (Desktop as a Service) – No longer rely on your desktop PC or laptop to complete work. Access software, email, and other important resources entirely from the cloud.
- IaaS (Infrastructure as a Service) – Cut down on IT costs and storage by switching to a virtual environment.
- Data protection and recovery – Securely store and access information from anywhere. Cloud storage also allows for fast, reliable data backups in the event of a crisis—such as a security breach, lost or damaged equipment, spyware, and/or viruses.
- And more!
Online Cloud Computing Support from Maryland Computer Service
At Maryland Computer Service, we offer our clients professional IT services they can depend on. Our real-world experience and dedication to excellent customer service set us apart from the competition. We are:
Are you ready for the cloud? Give us a call at (301) 202-6521 or contact us online to learn more about how we can move your network servers to the cloud with our cloud computing services!
We provide IT services in the following locations & more:
Maryland (MD): Annapolis, Bethesda, College Park, Columbia, Ellicott City, Gaithersburg, Germantown, Laurel, Montgomery Village, Potomac, Rockville, Silver Spring, and Takoma Park
Virginia (VA): Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Crystal City, Fairfax, Falls Church, Herndon, Reston, and Vienna
Washington, District of Columbia (DC): Capitol Hill, Georgetown, and K Street