Microsoft Cloud Services Explained—Everything You Need to Know about Microsoft Cloud Products
Cloud-based computing has taken the corporate world by storm. And Microsoft offers a number of products, tools, and solutions to help your company leverage this technology. Microsoft Cloud products help to empower your business, while propelling it forward past your competition, with innovative applications, unprecedented customer engagement, and the freedom to connect your workforce using cloud productivity and communication tools. This product line has three separate components, each designed to work alone or in tandem, to deliver a seamless experience no matter where your work takes you.
Read on to learn all you need to know about Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, and Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and how this trio can benefit your business.
Microsoft Cloud Services
Cloud services are the perfect solution for any business, but particularly those looking to:
- Minimize their risks.
- Maximize existing IT resources.
- Access services anywhere, anytime.
- Protect their data.
- Save money by paying only for what you use.
- Meet regulatory compliance standards.
- Increase productivity and collaboration.
Microsoft helps users to achieve these goals and many others, with convenient, affordable, easily accessible Microsoft Cloud Products. Maryland Computer Services is a Microsoft Certified Partner, able to assist with the installation, and ongoing support, of all Microsoft business and cloud products, including those listed below.
Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365, is the cloud-based version of the conventional Microsoft Office software, which is of particular interest to SMB’s, offering a number of attributes designed to increase productivity, and your bottom line.
This cloud-based platform works seamlessly with the products Office users are already familiar with, including Excel, OneNote, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, and Word. With Office 365, these services which are traditionally stored in an on-site server, are relegated to the cloud, accessible 24/7/365 from anywhere with an internet connection, and has a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee.
Communication and collaboration are significantly enhanced with Microsoft Office 365, where a password-protected portal allows users to share files, send messages, edit documents in real time and participate in online meetings.
With the responsibility for server maintenance lying with Microsoft, this cloud product is ideal for those with limited IT resources, and the pay-as-you-go 30-day licensing platform offers great flexibility, and cost predictability.
Microsoft Azure is a cloud-based platform, with a number of services for analytics, computing, storage and networking. Users can select the services they need to develop and deploy new applications, or to manage existing applications, all within the safety of the cloud.
Microsoft Azure has two options: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Platform as a Service (PaaS), both allowing you to leverage the benefits of the cloud to suit your needs, by providing seamless communication between your cloud-based, and on-site systems.
Azure can improve your business processes in a number of ways, including:
- Increased scalability. Your business is continually evolving, and whether your needs change on an hourly, or annual basis, Microsoft Azure scales along with your demands.
- Enhanced compliance. The Virtual Machine feature of Azure is compliant with most industry compliance standards.
- Reduced hard costs. Utilizing cloud-based products like Microsoft Azure, eliminates the need to develop, maintain, and expand an on-site infrastructure.
- Improved security. Microsoft data centers provide cloud users with an unprecedented level of security, which undergoes rigorous annual testing, and is compliant with the international cloud privacy standard ISO 27018.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
This customer relationship management solution from Microsoft, empowers companies by helping them improve their consumer marketing, sales, and service engagement to increase efficiency, while enhancing the customer experience.
Consumer engagement is an adaptive process, and what works for one, doesn’t necessarily work for all. Microsoft Dynamics CRM, is all about intelligent customer engagement, allowing you to base relationships on loyalty, trust, and understanding, while increasing employee productivity.
Benefits of this product include:
- Fast, easy access to data. No more information silos; all data is kept in one place, and is available 24/7/365 with internet access.
- Predictive customer engagement. Leverage internal and external data to identify specific trends or patterns.
- Cost reduction. Increase your ROI through enhanced customer service, marketing, and sales force automation.
- Increased profitability. Organize and automate business processes for enhanced customer relations and satisfaction.
Maryland Computer Services provides assistance and support to businesses nationwide, for the installation and set up of all Microsoft Business products. To learn more about these products and how to install it for your business, contact Maryland Computer Service. We are an IT company located in Maryland who is focused on IT services for small and medium sized businesses throughout the DC area. Contact us today to learn more!